SubjectRe: [OT] RE: UDI and Free Software (fwd)
Shannon Hendrix writes:

> In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.981009215456.373A-100000@localhost>, Gerard Roudier w
> rites:
>
> > There is not only 2 Billions of Chinese people that do not care of USA
>
> No, but a government with a habit of killing its people will be
> more than happy to force them to comply if they can be shown an
> advantage to themselves.

Ah, political crap. Flame bait.

> > Station and the USA Congress cannot change that forever. ;-)
>
> They won't have to. Your screwed up government (they almost all
> are screwed up) will do it for you as will the rest of the power
> pigs in charge.

More political crap. Doesn't seem to bear much relationship to the
Linux kernel, though.

> Something about the price of freedom being eternal vigilance keeps
> ringing in my head.

Rant, rant, rant. I'm glad you feel so righteous about the
U.S.A. government. BTW: have the victims of the U.S.A. government
plutonium injection experiments gotten any justice yet?

Regards,

Richard....

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.046 / U:0.660 seconds]