SubjectRe: [Feature Wish] GGI in Linux 2.3
Date
Arthur Jerijian (jerijian@jaddams.csw.uic.edu) wrote:
> I recently saw an announcement for a new version of GGI, the General
> Graphics Interface, which is much more stable and robust than the previous
> version. My personal opinion is that plans should be made to incorporate
> GGI in Linux 2.3.

As a primary GGI developer, I (tend) to agree, but I want Linus to
look over the new devel tree (http://salsa.visus.com/~ggi) before
we get all hot and bothered about it. Although we've already spent
3 years on the project, there are still some hairy issues to deal
with. [Luckily, not with the video end of it. That's been pretty
much hammered in stone. The input event side, well...]

--
Jason McMullan - Linux - GGI - http://beans.visus.com/~jmcc
NT 5.0 is the last nail in the Unix coffin. Interestingly, Unix

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.033 / U:1.072 seconds]