SubjectDriver for programmable keyboards?
As I type on my shiny new Kinesis keyboard, I realize that I now have two
programmable keyboard (this and a Gateway programmable) on my various Linux
machines and no way to use the host-programmability features besides
figuring out how DOS works and playing with the software.

Has anyone managed to figure out how these things work and reverse-engineer
a driver for them? I think they twiddle some keyboard line to turn it into
a low-speed serial port, but I have no idea how.

- J<

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans