    SubjectDriver for programmable keyboards?
    As I type on my shiny new Kinesis keyboard, I realize that I now have two
    programmable keyboard (this and a Gateway programmable) on my various Linux
    machines and no way to use the host-programmability features besides
    figuring out how DOS works and playing with the software.

    Has anyone managed to figure out how these things work and reverse-engineer
    a driver for them? I think they twiddle some keyboard line to turn it into
    a low-speed serial port, but I have no idea how.

    - J<

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.016 / U:0.028 seconds]