SubjectRe: Calling all Intel-"clone" patches!
Date
Aaron Tiensivu wrote:
>Not looking for non-x86 patches, but specifically Cyrix and AMD patches.
>I know some have floated around in the past. Please send them to my e-mail
>address. :)
>
>I have absolutely no experience with Cyrix chips, so anything in that regard
>would be great. I'll be working on K6 and maybe K5 items.
>
>All patches will retain the original authors name on it.
>Hoping to have something 'kernel worthy' soon.

I assume you know about the one at http://www.linux-hq.com/ ?
You can find it from that address, the full description is at
http://www.linuxhq.com/patch/21-p0500.html and the actual downloadable
patch is found at http://www.linuxhq.com/kpatch/cy2139.pch
in text form (i.e. not gzipped.)

--kmb203@psu.edu----------------Debian/GNU--1.3---Linux--2.0.30---
"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words
Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have
been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and
between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and
and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after
Chips?"

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.963 / U:0.464 seconds]