SubjectRe: I2O, free software
> than what is available for Linux. If Linux could somehow live/work with this
> one exception to the GPL then I2O could be a big win in terms of hardware
> support.

And then everyone else wil be a "one exception", and someone has to pay the
cartel $5000/year... Since they draft spec is leaked the issue is pretty much
closed, we can probably do a I2O driver for Linux now, but I wouldnt advise
people to buy I2O hardware. Even microsoft in the Wired article interview
are dubious about performance issues, and they have problems we don't in
some of their performance.