SubjectRe: 2.0.31 : please!
David S. Miller wrote:

>I think someone else should work on furthering the eventual 2.0.31
>release. I don't have the stomache for it anymore. Any volunteers?

I'd urge you to reconsider.

I wasn't trying to put down the people whose work is helping the
2.0 kernel become more stable, not at all. I think that your work is
MORE important than getting new and nifty features into 2.1.

I just think it's a pity that there aren't more, and capable, people
helping you out. Personally, I can't do much more than run the latest
pre+whatever patches and report any bugs.

Next time you come to Germany, I'll also buy you dinner. That OK? :-)
--
Thomas Koenig, Thomas.Koenig@ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de, ig25@dkauni2.bitnet.
The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans