SubjectRe: "obsolete" hardware

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, linux kernel account wrote:

> enough the market will believe 'Thats the way it is..' and they will
> accept it.. The hardware manufactures will LOVE you and make sure to
> bundle whatever device you produce that bloats apps so that everyone is
> slowed down and must buy BETTER hardware.. Dont believe me? Look at
> Microsoft's stock: Up, Up, Up..... and their market penetration grows
> every day.. Smart company.. It takes alot of brains to get the best out of
> shabby development..

Whoa there!!!! I dare you to produce any modern Microcrud software
that runs well on a 486.

All jokes aside - if any more associations between our software
and Microdud is made I will have to personally come after the offending
party with a fish stained plastic knife with the full intention of cutting
their blasphemous lips !completely! off.

;)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.077 / U:0.140 seconds]