SubjectRe: UseNet Gateway One Way ok?
Date
Letting the chips far where they may, I quote Kevin 'Frostbyte' McCormick:

>Is there any way to prevent this crap besides hoping it becomes illegal?

Do you have a gun?! The courts have already "spoken" in cases involving
cyberpromo... basically, all the courts have mandated is for people to be
easily able to get off the list. With cyberpromo, that's as easy as
the e-mail headers say, but it's not perm. The next time it sees your
email in USENET or where ever, it gets added again.

The only hard and fast way to stop spam is <unfort.> to literally end the life
of the spammer. "Dead men can't send e-mail."

Disclaimer:
I am in no way condoning murder or the bombing of the offices at:
8001 Castor Avenue Suite #127
Philadelphia, PA 19152

<grin>

--Ricky

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.063 / U:0.392 seconds]