    SubjectRe: UseNet Gateway One Way ok?
    On Sun, 25 May 1997, Jon Lewis wrote:

    > On 25 May 1997, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > Daniel Chalef <> wrote:
    > > >Please at very least scramble the addresses. 10 minutes after posting to
    > > >this list earlier today, I had the complementary Portuguese telco
    > > >spam.
    > >
    > > So did I. Got 4 of 'em already. You would think that there's enough
    > > expertise in this group to cut off cyberpromo from the Internet for a
    > > couple of weeks.. just a thought :)

    I took out their site for a half an hour last week when I sent them a
    32meg core file. You couldn't ping them or bring up their web site. I
    wonder how they got the Linux related mailing lists. (obviously they just
    sent messages to majordomo with 'who <list-name>' in the body. Mabey the
    lists should prevent this action from non-subscribers. They are complete

    Marc Christensen | Check out the linux-access pages.
    SysOp CDSS University of Utah | linux-access - Making a difference! |

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.021 / U:73.452 seconds]