    SubjectRe: per session access to drives
    Date
    > I.E. "I can't acutally DO anything on this machine, because I accidentally
    > nuked /bin and /sbin, but I assume that nobody is smart enough
    > to be able to replace them."

    And it works. One of the best web server security tricks I ever saw was a web
    server, with no useful additional binaries, remote database querying for
    its database, and its entire file system burned onto a CD. Nobody is going
    to put porn gifs on that one in a hurry

    Neutralising services is a great strategy. You can't hack a pocket calculator
    much because it has nothing to hack.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.018 / U:59.724 seconds]