    SubjectRe: Solaris sources

    In message <>, Da
    n Hollis writes:
    >The only information I have ever seen was that some university tried to
    >get the source code (for security review or something). Might have been
    >Stanford. Anyway, for various reasons they either weren't able to get the
    >source or chose not to.
    >It would be nice to have a "from the horse's mouth" report of someone who
    >got the NT source code. Until then I consider it a wild unsubstantiated

    I haven't actually seen the code, but I've been told by several
    reliable sources that a former professor of mine has a copy of the NT
    source as part of a NSA grant project. This is at Western Washington
    University, Bellingham, WA, USA. If you really need to get firsthand
    confirmation, let me know and I'll give you his email address and you
    can ask him.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.018 / U:0.960 seconds]