SubjectRe: FireWire Support? {Was: Re: Strange keyboard problem}
Heck, if nobody else has begun to do this I'ld be willing to start
up a team of people to explore this and implement it.

I'm not familiar with FireWire or USB though at this time.

But I do want to "talk" to my house, my wife has already learned to
ignore me :-)

- Jeff