    SubjectRe: UNIX: The Experiment That Failed
    What was that fortune that if you build a system that even a fool can use,
    then only a fool will use it. Linux is much better, many folds more
    efficient, and not make just for Profit but for the sake of having the
    best OS possible out there. Those goal it has achieved.

    "I am large professor, I contain many contradictions." Prof. Michael
    Veseth