Subject2.0.29 + ISS4: ISDN crash
Hi. I was testing the new ISS4 patches. On our main router (the one
connected to our provider) all is OK. But we have another server with a
Teles ISDN card. If I start a data call via ISDN the machine freezes
immediately, without any mssage whatsoever, either on the console or on
the syslog files. The keyboard is dead and the machine does not respond
via network. Really really dead...

I know this gives very little help, and I would like to be more helpful,
but the system does not give any sign of disconfort whatsoever.

Am I the only one? The server works just OK with 2.0.27.

I may want to try patches, but I can only do this on tuesdays (i.e. if
they reach me in a couple of hours; if not, next tuesday).

Ciao
Carlo

--
* Se la Strada e la sua Virtu' non fossero state messe da parte,
* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido@marktest.pt che bisogno ci sarebbe

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.041 / U:1.084 seconds]