    SubjectRe: Linux Networking Status/Plans as of 2.1.28
       From: Carlos Picoto <carlos.picoto@di.fc.ul.pt>
    Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:15:21 -0000

    Good,
    I have some patches for using PIM Version1 on IPv4 that I'll send to you
    and Alexey for reviewing.

    I also discused with Pedro Roque, some pratical aspects of implementing PIM on IPv6
    and I'm now starting this work.

    Pedro Roque dumped his latest work to me this evening, it has the IPv6
    FIB code and lots of other goodies. The patch is rather large, but I
    should be able to merge it all in this evening and send all my latest
    networking stuff to Linus for inclusion in 2.1.30.

    You might want to hold off on the ipv4 PIM stuff until Alexey sends
    Alan his latest patch set, as I know he has made numerous changes all
    over the code, or so I've heard.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:5.568 / U:0.540 seconds]