SubjectRe: Update: Re: ide timeout

I have some more information regarding the current->tss.cr3 problem.

It seems that it has been happening for quite a while. I have searched
the linux-kernel archives, and have found references to that and the scsi
timeout problems I was receiving as far back as early 1.3 kernels.

Can you reccommend something I can do to not have this happen for the time
being? I need 2940 and 3c509 support to install linux and mars_nwe on a
clients machine.

Can you tell me what you think about the overall stability of 2.0.2x? It
seems very stable, but these problems are easily reproduceable under heavy
load/disk activity.

Thanks,
Dave

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans