SubjectRe: VFS: No free inodes - contact Linus
Date
Letting the chips far where they may, I quote Alan Cox:

>> I wonder how I am going to do that becauce machine goes
>> stuck before it even mounted the root directory.
>
>Sounds more like bad ram than that being a genuine error. That cannot
>possibly occur before root is mounted therefore..

Let me go out on a limb and suggest 'lilo: linux mem=128m' that will
stop it from using the new higher memory.

--Ricky

"This business is like the tobacco business. I wouldn't smoke for love or money
but by god I'll sell the shit outa it..." -- Virgil Wall

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans