SubjectRe: OFFTOPIC: Virtual Architecture Specification
Colin Plumb wrote:

> Well, after looking at that stupid license and deciding that I didn't
> like it (click "disagree"), I decided to see what I could find at the
> site that didn't involve going through some contract-acceptance CGI.
> "wget -r http://www.viarch.org/" found a few random press releases and
> a 295,480 byte application/pdf file html/Spec/document/san_10.pdf.

I am not advocating any particular course of action, nor am I speaking
for my employer, but there's a section that tells you to email your
personal details to the VI arch people.

My observation FWIW, is that there is nothing that enforces the
sending of these details. It is possible for a person to obtain
the document without emailing their details.

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd#NOSPAM@nsmd.aus.hp.com | Not an official view of: |
| mailto:mjd#NOSPAM@alphalink.com.au | Telecom Management Divn |

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.042 / U:0.284 seconds]