SubjectCyrix problems
Recently I have been reading many complaints about Cyrix on this and
other Linux related mailing lists and newsgroups. I have an opportunity
to make suggestions to Cyrix on how to make their product better. I
would like to be able ot make this "report" of sorts very accurate on
problems programmers and Linux users have with the chips.

Please send me short, to the point, but VERY COMPLETE e-mails on what
things you do like about Cyrix as well as what "brain damage" and
programming problems the chips seem to have. (I suppose this includes
any major gripes.)

I will use this information to create a report to send to Cyrix.
Presented with this opportunity I hope you all will help out since it
seems Cyrix and Linux share one major goal: powerful, cheap computing.

Please, no spam. Just constructive criticism about the chips. Please
be as professional and objective as possible in your language and
content.

These messages can be sent to arabian@onramp.net

Thank you for your support.

Trever Adams
arabian@onramp.net
http://www.onramp.net/~arabian/silent.htm
"No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good."
~C.S. Lewis

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.024 / U:1.024 seconds]