Hi,
I'm sure this is a simple question for the kernel gurus here but cannot seem to find the answer.

Can I use a semaphore in the bottom halve? I get a "scheduling in interrupt" error.

How does one implement and routine in a module that will do something when a certain event happens? I tried to use a timer and in the timer function tried to sleep on a semaphore and this does not work.

Thanks,

Oh BTW, is there a different list for these type of questions.

Ajay

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans