    SubjectLinux Maintenance Project quick info...
    A while back I heard some whisperings on this list about the Linux
    Maintenance Project, but then, nothing - no c.o.l.a. announcement, no link
    at LDP. Tonight I stumbled onto it, and here's the site for anyone
    previously in the same boat as I was:
    http://linux.dialnet.net/LMP

    Sorry for the 'noise' message, but I thought it might be helpful. While
    I'm at it, though, a big thanks and a round of virtual brew for all the
    kernel developers. You've made my job FUN again.

    --
    David L. Parsley Those who do not understand Unix
    Miracle worker & Linux Man are condemned to reinvent it,

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.020 / U:61.328 seconds]