SubjectRe: novice pest:win95 over linux?
> 	Don't ask me why, but I'm presently wanting to install
> win95 over my dos/wfw partition. QUESTION: Those of you who've done this, is
> the microcephalicSoft install utility savy enough to NOT format my e2fs
> (if it matters, its an OEM distribution i.e. the install utility seems to
> operates with certain assumptions about my filesystem?? And I'm unsure
> how far it's willing to act on these).

You can install Win95, which will politely write your boot sector,
which then makes it necessary to boot from a Linux floppy and
rerun LILO to fix it. Win95 will leave your other partitions alone,
however so this should not be a problem.

Melvin

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans