    SubjectRe: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.
    On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

    > Well I got one about dieting (I said something about making fat binaries
    > that diet when they knew there host systems architecure), and then got an
    > email about dieting (a just send $xxx to this address, and we'll send you
    > instructions on dieting with out dieting ....).
    > Well it was via the usenet gateway, so short of killing the gateway for a
    > while, there's not much the list management can do ....
    > Anyone else getting larger than normal amounts of junk email ? (I've had
    > about 15 from 2 acounts in the last 2 months, from none in the last year
    > ....)
    > Bryn
    > --
    > PGP key pass phrase forgotten, \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
    > again :( | initiated.
    > / This space is intentionally left
    > | blank, apart from this text ;-)
    > \____________________________________

    Several weeks ago, I got one for an email address filtering program called
    "Thunder". Perhaps we could add a "paranoia" block at the end of our mail
    ala M-x spook?

    The meta-Turing test counts a thing as intelligent if it seeks to
    devise and apply Turing tests to objects of its own creation.
    -- Lew Mammel, Jr.

    diet fat weight problem email spam advertising marketing stock market stocks
    inside information binary only drivers :) immigration legal medical lawyer

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.018 / U:32.596 seconds]