SubjectApology
Please accept my apology for my rant in this forum yesterday. It was the
result of hours of frustration trying to repair a system which has fallen
prey to two dependent "bugs" arising out of an upgrade to 2.0 . Without a
working 'make' I have been unable to install a working sendmail, and I am
effectively dead in the water. Responses have been mixed, but none was as
rude as the original. Again, forgive me. While I will continue to lurk,
this is the last time I will post. I await the coming Slackware upgrade
with bated breath.
Alan

One net to rule them all, one net to find them, one net to bring them all
and using Unix bind them. alan_s@shaknet.clark.net

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.030 / U:0.224 seconds]