    SubjectRe: IP Masquerading documentation

    I suggest either or My mirror was up to date
    last I checked....

    I believe that went away a month or two ago.

    You may also wish to try the mailing list

    I don't know about proxy, someone else will have to jump in
    about that.

    B. Galliart <> wrote:
    > Is anyone able to get through to for the IP Masquerading FAQ?
    > When I try to traceroute to the site I make it as far as and
    > can't make it any farther.
    > Is there any sites that mirrors the documentation on IP Masquerading?
    > Also, is there any documentation available on transparent proxy?
    > Thanks,
    > Ben Galliart (

    Aaron Dewell

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.016 / U:182.992 seconds]