SubjectLinux logo
 >> For what it is worth, when we did the Linux/OI giveaway, we used the
>> inverted triangle with Linux in it, approximated by:
>>
>> -+--+--+--
>> \ /
>> Linux /
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> \/
>>
>> which our marketing people found tasteful and good looking. I grabbed

AC> The problem is every possible colour of triangle has been acquired by
AC> at least one if not too protest or peoples movements (gay community,
AC> free speech on the net etc)

Use every colour of the spectrum in the triangle ! Symbolizing the fact, that
LinuX is a project from persons all over the world for people all over the
world. Or another idea : Triangle like above, in it the a world globe and
Linus' penguin standing on the triangle.

Bye
Joerg

PS : Flames because of my english to /dev/nul . Hadn?t write a word for a long
time.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.025 / U:0.632 seconds]