    SubjectRe: FreeVMS?
    On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Jeff Johnson wrote:

    >>> No... :-)
    >>>

    >> you were right. this is not the most appropriate place the ask. it's
    >> not even close enough to get a good answer.

    agreed... does linux-kernel translate to
    "ask-any-old-question-you-want-about-operating-systems" in esperanto or
    something? from the traffic on this list (not just this message) it
    would seem a likely answer.

    > Then where can I find out more information pertaining to the subject.

    NOT HERE. if you want info on linux, feel free to read this list or
    check out http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw. as for VMS go look on Yahoo or
    something. what the hell, are we your internet roadmap or something?

    > Someone must have thought of this before.

    not necessarily.. and i think the fact that (to my knowledge) no one on
    this list has thought of this speaks volumes about VMS...

    shag

    Judd Bourgeois | When we are planning for posterity,
    shagboy@thecia.net | we ought to remember that virtue is
    Finger for PGP key | not hereditary. Thomas Paine

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.019 / U:59.452 seconds]