    SubjectRe: FreeVMS?
    On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Jeff Johnson wrote:

    >>> No... :-)
    >> you were right. this is not the most appropriate place the ask. it's
    >> not even close enough to get a good answer.

    agreed... does linux-kernel translate to
    "ask-any-old-question-you-want-about-operating-systems" in esperanto or
    something? from the traffic on this list (not just this message) it
    would seem a likely answer.

    > Then where can I find out more information pertaining to the subject.

    NOT HERE. if you want info on linux, feel free to read this list or
    check out as for VMS go look on Yahoo or
    something. what the hell, are we your internet roadmap or something?

    > Someone must have thought of this before.

    not necessarily.. and i think the fact that (to my knowledge) no one on
    this list has thought of this speaks volumes about VMS...

    Judd Bourgeois | When we are planning for posterity, | we ought to remember that virtue is
    Finger for PGP key | not hereditary. Thomas Paine

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.048 / U:37.484 seconds]