    Subjectrecover deleted files?

    Does anyone know how I would go about recovering some deleted files??
    Everything I have been told seems to indicate that it _should_ be
    possible (with lots of work) but nothing says how exactly to go about
    doing this. I have left the partition mounted read only since soon after
    having screwed up. (a MB or two did get copied to the partition before I
    realized what had happened). Partial recovery is much better then
    nothing at all.

    I do realize that if this is possible that it isnt going to be easy but I
    really need those files.

    Any and or all suggestions/comments would be appreciated.
    Please send the replies directly to me as I am not on this mailing list.

    -Travis Woodbury <>

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.025 / U:26.120 seconds]