From: Larry Blumette[SMTP:lblumett@dec.cs.wcupa.edu]
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 1996 2:19 AM
To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: linux support for mac fs??

Yes I have a Machintosh, please don't scream at me.

I was just wondering if there was any support for the Machintosh file
system in Linux. I've been a Linux user for about 2 years now and I wanted
to give MK-Linux a try. However, the DR2 release is 77 megs and all I have
access to on the internet are PC's at work and at school. Unfortunatly
I haven't had much luck at getting the DOS file system working on a single
Syquest for both PC and Mac. And as luck would have it my zip drive is a
parallel port version so that's not going to get me anywhere on the Mac
side.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance,
Larry
lblumett@dec.cs.wcupa.edu

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.028 / U:1.012 seconds]