    Subject64 users limit

    Arround here we're using a machine who has lots of access, sometimes 64
    users are telneted, and by the absence of more free tty it refuses to accept
    more connections. I think this is related to some kernel limit, is there
    anything we can do to solve the problem? Please help, we don't want to
    change the OS!

    "We will conquer. But we will not conquer in order to repeat the errors of
    the past years, the error of putting our fate into the hands of new masters;
    we will conquer in order to take our destinies into our own hands, to conduct
    our lives in accordance with our own will and our own conception of the
    - Nestor Makhno

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.016 / U:8.996 seconds]