    Subject64 users limit
    Date

    Hi!

    Arround here we're using a machine who has lots of access, sometimes 64
    users are telneted, and by the absence of more free tty it refuses to accept
    more connections. I think this is related to some kernel limit, is there
    anything we can do to solve the problem? Please help, we don't want to
    change the OS!

    --
    tra@students.si.fct.unl.pt
    "We will conquer. But we will not conquer in order to repeat the errors of

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.016 / U:36.112 seconds]