SubjectAny Information about Win95 DCC Protocoll and Cable

Hallo,

I have been searching the net over and over, but didn't find any usefull
information about both topics. Seems M*cr*s*ft purchased that technologie
from Parallel Technologies ...

Anyway, I am looking for information on the cable needed to connect and the
protocol spoken on that cable with Microsofts Direct Cable Connection.

If anyone can point me to something usefull, I would be gratefull.

The information to build a ECP DCC Cable could be achieved too if
someone with such a cable would measure with a Ohm-meter which Pins are
connected.

--
Uwe Bonnes bon@elektron.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:38    [W:0.054 / U:0.944 seconds]