SubjectNO Linux Content: Re: Trivial was Re: Please Advise: SCSI vs. IDE (fwd)
On Mon, 30 Sep 1996, Rod Troch wrote:

> Thats funny, the reference to the Trabant. Now only if I could get one
> of those here in the US.

Car and Driver got one over to the US a few years back for road testing.
The US Dept of Transportation and Environmental Protection Agency allowed
the car to be imported under the conditions that (1) it not be used on the
road or registered for road use (2) the car would be destroyed when C&D
had finished testing.

Damn if the EPA didn't check up on 'em too.

Bill

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com (Bill D)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.089 / U:0.684 seconds]