SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD and Power due for the v6.5 merge window
From
Hi Sebastian,

The patch 6 "power: supply: rt5033_charger: Add cable detection and USB
OTG supply" of the series v6 RESEND of rt5033-charger is still missing.

On 19.06.23 12:35, Lee Jones wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2023, Jakob Hauser wrote:

>> I just realized that there is one patch missing in the immutable branch
>> "ib-mfd-power-v6.5" [1]. Unfortunately I haven't noticed earlier. The
>> immutable branch holds 9 patches, the patchset has 10 patches [2]. The
>> missing patch is No. 6 "power: supply: rt5033_charger: Add cable detection
>> and USB OTG supply".
>
> Did you take this pull-request?
>
> If so, would you like to apply the missing patch or would you like me to
> take it via MFD (without a subsequent PR)?
>
>> As this patch No. 6 affects only the file
>> drivers/power/supply/rt5033_charger.c and is the last patch on that file,
>> it's no problem to add this patch on top of the other patches.
>>
>> Could you submit another pull request for the v6.5 merge window to add this
>> patch?
>>
>> [1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git/log/?h=ib-mfd-power-6.5
>> [2] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pm/cover.1684182964.git.jahau@rocketmail.com/T/#t

The lore link of the series v6 RESEND is above [2]. The patchwork link
to v6 RESEND is:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-pm/list/?series=747771&state=%2A&archive=both

Additionally, there were two follow-up clean-up patches. There were no
review comments so far. Lore and patchwork links are:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pm/cover.1686948074.git.jahau@rocketmail.com/T/#t
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-pm/list/?series=758018&state=%2A&archive=both

Could you apply those three patches? (1x patch 6 of v6 RESEND series +
2x clean-up patches.)

I've just noticed that a new patch by Rob was added to rt5033-charger.
Can you rebase the other three patches by your own or do you want me to
rebase and resend them?
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/drivers/power/supply/rt5033_charger.c?id=2ce8284c31156c432df60d4497ec68cca04e128f

Kind regards,
Jakob

  Last update: 2023-07-30 19:59    [W:0.164 / U:1.032 seconds]