SubjectRe: Fw: Looking for Odenix developers.
I now also have a new mail, at my new domain OdenixDev.eu. Which we´ll
see if maybe some more things get installed on the server there.
Particulary something less macho than text-only mailing list.. ;)

I see Thunderbird team is asking for donations aswell on their page.
This is all solved with Odenix Net-Trade Patchclass, fair labour
compliant, and well-grounded in sound philosophy, and accepted fair
labour politics, going all the way back to Odenic Intercultural Trade,
with the same principles.

Peace (Go With Thee).
Ywe Cærlyn
Odenix Net-Trade Patchclass for BSD.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

Den 07.08.2019 10:00, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:

> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

  Last update: 2019-08-07 10:11    [W:0.027 / U:0.428 seconds]