SubjectURGENT RESPONSE YOUR CARD PAYMENT
Attn: Fund Beneficiary

This is the 2nd time i am sending you this notification letter
regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$9,500.000.00
and i have not
received any positive respond from you or asking a suggestion on how
you wish to receive your ATM Visa Card. Once again; I am Mr. Martins
Bright, the new director of ATM Head of Operation United Bank For
Africa PLC,

I resumed to this office on the 2nd of November 2018 and during my
official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum
of $9,500.000.00 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate
beneficiary.

I tried to know why this ATM Visa Card has not been released to you
but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director of
ATM head of
operation that left this office three months ago withhold your Card
for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards
diverting your
fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa Card is still available and ready for your
receiving, you can come down here to our Bank to pick up your Card
direct from my
office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address
through any registered reliable Courier Service Company that you will
take care of the Courier
Charge,hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

In this case, you are required to forward the following information:

1, Your full name and address:---
2, Your direct phone number for easy communication:---
3, Identification card or passport:-----
4, Your Occupation:-----

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more
details of your ATM Visa Card payment will be made known to you as
soon as I receive
your swift positive response.

Contact me on this below email address;

E-mail address:==== ( yesben300@gmail.com )

Telephone number:=== (+234) 701638756
Contact person:=== Mr.Martins Bright

Do not hesitate to call me on (+234) 7016738790 as soon as you read this mail.
Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Martins Bright

  Last update: 2019-08-21 12:15    [W:0.025 / U:0.940 seconds]