SubjectRe: Status of Subsystems
On 20.08.19 15:14, Pali Rohár wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 August 2019 15:05:51 Sebastian Duda wrote:
>> Hello Pali,
>>
>> in my master thesis, I'm using the association of subsystems to
>> maintainers/reviewers and its status given in the MAINTAINERS file.
>> During the research I noticed that there are several subsystems without a
>> status in the maintainers file. One of them is the subsystem `ALPS PS/2
>> TOUCHPAD DRIVER` where you're mentioned as reviewer.
>>
>> Is it intended not to mention a status for your subsystems?
>> What is the current status of these systems?
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sebastian Duda
>
> Hi Sebastian! ALPS PS/2 is a driver for ALPS touchpad. They can be
> found on more laptops. And ALPS PS/2 itself is not separate subsystem.
> It is just driver which is part of kernel input subsystem with mailing
> list linux-input@vger.kernel.org.

Hi Pali,

so the status of the files is inherited from the subsystem `INPUT
MULTITOUCH (MT) PROTOCOL`?

Is it the same with the subsystem `NOKIA N900 POWER SUPPLY DRIVERS`
(respectively `POWER SUPPLY CLASS/SUBSYSTEM and DRIVERS`)?

Kind regards
Sebastian Duda

  Last update: 2019-08-20 15:57    [W:0.060 / U:0.052 seconds]