SubjectGood Day; And How Is Your Family.
Good Day;

Dear Respectful One,

I am SALINAS ROMANS from France. Please go through below my mail and
see if you can Assist for Our mutual benefit, My late Father was a
serving director of the Cocoa exporting board in lvory coast until his
death.

He died in motor accident one week after his trip from Ivory Coast to
negotiate on a cocoa business he wanted to invest in, because of the
sudden death of my father my mother developed heart attack that leads
her to undesirable death last year, Before the death of my late father
he had an account with a well known bank here in lvory coast up to the
sum of ( Eight million Five hundreed Thousand U.S Dollars($8.5m) which
he wanted to invest it into Hotel and Real Estate investment as my
late Mother told me.

so i solicit for your assistance as my late father foreign beneficiary
to enable the bank release the fund to you, If we happen to do this
together, before any thing is done with the total fund, I will give
you (1.5 Million Dollars) out of the total fund as compensation for
your assistance, i look forward to hear from you for more details if
you are willing and Able to handle this transaction also the project.

Thanks and God bless you,
Best regards,
SALINAS ROMANS

  Last update: 2018-06-19 14:54    [W:0.026 / U:0.256 seconds]