SubjectURGENT ORDER

--
HI,
Located in the united kingdom, the famous brand John Lewis PLC, is UK's
largest multi-channel retailer with over 50 shops furnished by European
products. We are looking for new products to attract new customers and
also
retain our existing ones ,create new partnerships with companies dealing
with different kinds of goods.

Please send us your catalog through email to learn more about your
company’s products and wholesale quote. We hope being able to order with
you and start long-term friendly, respectable and solid business
partnership. Please, we would appreciate if you could send us your stock
availability via email. Target: Our Payment Terms is within 15 days net
in
Europe and 30 days net in UK as we operate with all our suppliers.

Best Regards,

Robert Collins.
Senior Purchasing Director.
Purchasing Department.
John Lewis Plc.
Direct-Line: +447404776177
Office-Line: +443333350512
www.johnlewis.com [1]

Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN
Company registration number.- 233462 - VAT no. GB232457280

Links:
------
[1] http://www.johnlewis.com

  Last update: 2018-05-08 23:29    [W:0.031 / U:0.240 seconds]