SubjectRe: moving affs + RDB partition support to staging?
Al,

I don't think there is USB sticks with affs on them as yet. There
isn't even USB host controller support for Amiga hardware (yet).

Last I tried USB on m68k (Atari, 060 accelerator) the desktop
experience was such that I'd rather not repeat that in a hurry (and
that was a simple FAT USB stick).

I see your point regarding the immense practical joke value on any
desktop PC ... my work desktop has the affs module present. Happy to
try this out if someone can provide a sample disk image suitable for
USB flash media.

Cheers,

Michael