SubjectRe: linux-next: manual merge of the selinux tree with the net-next tree
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Stephen Rothwell <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:40:54 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <> wrote:
>> Today's linux-next merge of the selinux tree got a conflict in:
>> net/sctp/socket.c
>> between several refactoring commits from the net-next tree and commit:
>> 2277c7cd75e3 ("sctp: Add LSM hooks")
>> from the selinux tree.
>> I fixed it up (I think - see below) and can carry the fix as
>> necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
>> non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
>> when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider
>> cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
>> particularly complex conflicts.
>> --
>> Cheers, it
>> Stephen Rothwell
> The resolution now looks like below (there were more changes to this
> file in the net-next tree). It will keep changing every time this file
> is touched :-(
This is the last change causing this conflict, as it touched
The following patches for sctp update that will be posted soon will
NOT touch this function again.

 \ /
  Last update: 2018-03-08 14:30    [W:0.066 / U:2.364 seconds]