SubjectRe: linux-next on thinkpad x60: full battery is indicated as battery error in mate
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 1:51 AM, Ognjen Galić <smclt30p@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:18:47AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
>> Hi!

>> > Right.
>> >
>> > This basically means that we will have to defer the battery changes
>> > until user space is ready and not just upstream, but also in distro
>> > packages.
>>
>> Yes please.
>>
>> Note that only 91eea70e5e5ce12eb1c7cd922e561fab43e201bd should break
>> anything, the others should be safe AFAICT?
>>
>> Pavel
>>

> Actually there is a bug in UPower itself, and that reflects the status
> icon being broken in almost all desktop environments. I will work on
> fixing UPower in the following days. Disregard my previous comment.

I have reverted commit 91eea70e5e5ce12e for the time being.

Of course, it can be applied again after all of the bus triggered by
it have been fixed and the fixes have gone to users.

  Last update: 2018-03-13 10:15    [W:0.091 / U:0.200 seconds]