SubjectRe: Atheros 1525/QCA6174 BT issue
Hi Takashi,

>>> not all patches from distro kernel are sent upstream. I have not heard of this specific issues, but happy to accept patches to get it fixed.
>> OK, basically it's like below.
>> But, as mentioned, this made me wonder whether it's the right fix.
>> The BTUSB_ATH3012 quirk was introduced exactly for this chip ID
>> (0cf3:3004), and now this chip is moved to another quirk...
>> If this is the right move, I can re-submit via git-send-email, too.
>> Just let me know.
> Marcel, could you take a look at this?
> If it sucks, let's seek for a better solution.

wasn’t the confusion that this is fixed with a recent kernel? I am lost in this thread. I mean if people add Tested-by, then I can take this as well. Otherwise we might need someone from Qualcomm to shed some light into these.

 \ /
  Last update: 2018-03-13 09:11    [W:0.062 / U:0.908 seconds]