SubjectRe: [RFC, PATCH v1] platform/x86: intel-vbtn: Convert to pure ACPI driver
Date
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 10:31:01 AM CET Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:37:54 PM CET Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> > Yeah, that's fixed in the branch.
> >
> > P.S. Apologies for top-posting, wrote from phone in order to not waste time

BTW, please CC patches with ACPI material to linux-acpi. They are less likely
to be overlooked by me then and the others on that list may have opinions on
them too.

  Last update: 2018-02-07 10:50    [W:0.105 / U:0.024 seconds]