SubjectRe: Trial of conflict resolution of Alan's patch
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018, Akira Yokosawa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My forward-port patch doesn't apply to the "lkmm" branch.
> It looks like "linux-kernel-hardware.cat" is intentionally omitted there.
> Am I guessing right?
>
> If this is the case, I can prepare a patch to be applied to "lkmm".
> But I can't compose a proper change log. So I'd like Alan to post
> a patch with my SOB appended. Does this approach sound reasonable?

The patch is not yet ready to be merged. At the very least, I need to
include an update to explanation.txt along with it. When it is all
ready, I will rebase it on Paul's repository and post it.

Which reminds me: Now that the material has been accepted into the
kernel, do we need to keep the github repository? It has the
linux-kernel-hardware.cat file, but otherwise it seems to be redundant.

Alan

  Last update: 2018-02-16 16:19    [W:0.098 / U:0.208 seconds]