SubjectRe: mfd: Patch management?
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018, SF Markus Elfring wrote:

Any more private messages from now on will be ignored.

> >> I got other preferences for time ranges around patch distribution.
> >
> > Not sure what this means. I'm guessing you're saying that you are not
> > willing to collect your patches and you intend on sending them one at
> > a time, over time.
>
> You interpreted my feedback in an unwanted direction.
>
> I am just browsing through the Linux software landscape.
> Corresponding patches will evolve according to the varying sizes of
> affected directories.
>

> > If I am understanding you correctly, then your patches will not
> > be reviewed.
>
> Another review will hopefully happen (under other circumstances).
>

> >> When will the adjustments which you could integrate already
> >> appear on the Linux next interface?
> >> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/log/drivers/mfd/
> >
> > When the merge-window closes.
>
> I am curious if more positive feedback could evolve till then.
> I would appreciate if a potentially needed resend for my selection
> of update suggestions could become smaller (when reviewed steps
> could be already integrated for example).

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, in any of your
first language and English?

If you want to rebase your patches, to see what has been applied and
what hasn't, you can use the MFD repo and its next-next branch.

Repo:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git

Branch:
for-mfd-next-next

--
Lee Jones
Linaro Services Technical Lead

  Last update: 2018-01-26 15:13    [W:0.135 / U:0.068 seconds]