SubjectFacebook Email Notifications Stopped for Several Months Before Returning on 21 Jan 2018 Sunday
Topic/Subject: Facebook Email Notifications Stopped for Several Months
Before Returning on 21 Jan 2018 Sunday

<advertisement>Singapore Government Linked Company (GLC) Keppel
Corporation bribed Brazilian Government Officials with $55 MILLION
over 14 years</advertisement>

My best guess is that secret Singapore Government agents accessed my
Facebook account several months ago and turned off my Facebook email
notifications. Subsequently secret Singapore Government agents turned
on my Facebook email notifications on 21 Jan 2018 Sunday.

I would not be surprised if the Singapore Government bribed Facebook
to toggle/turn on and off my Facebook email notifications at their
whims and fancies.

<advertisement>Singapore Government Linked Company (GLC) Keppel
Corporation bribed Brazilian Government Officials with $55 MILLION
over 14 years</advertisement>

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
TARGETED INDIVIDUAL (TI)
Singapore Citizen
24 January 2018 Wednesday 4:37 PM Singapore Time

  Last update: 2018-01-24 09:49    [W:0.025 / U:0.296 seconds]