SubjectRe: mfd/viperboard: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in vprbrd_probe()
>> Can you please fix-up all of the patches I've NACKed and collect them
>> up with all the other MFD patches you currently have on the list and
>> send them as a single set please?
>>
>> Reviewing them one after another, is taking a lot of time and causing
>> my a great deal of pain.

There will be review efforts needed as usual. They might be more noticeable
in this case just because I sent some update suggestions also for software
modules from the directory “drivers/mfd”.

>> I am marking all of your other MFD submissions as 'read and reviewed'
>> and will not be processing any more until the are all contained in a
>> single, threaded set.
>>
>> Thank you!
>
> Also, could you change the subject lines, so they match that expected
> by the subsystem.

Do you request a resent for almost all changes from this patch series here?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2018-01-23 15:06    [W:0.047 / U:0.096 seconds]