SubjectRE: [patch v8 2/3] platform/mellanox: mlxreg-hotplug: allow driver for ARM architecture
Date

Yes. Right.
Should I split it to two separate patches, one only with Kconfig changes and the
second with text like:
Remove some unnecessary includes;
Remove dev_err message;
Change filed bus to nr for consistency with kernel definitions;

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Darren Hart
> VMware Open Source Technology Center

  Last update: 2018-01-16 09:07    [W:0.273 / U:0.012 seconds]