SubjectI Need your help
Dear Friend,

Please this is a personal message for you, i know that this mail will
come to you as a surprise as we have never met

before, i am contacting you independently of my investigation and no
one is informed of this communication. I need your

urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $3.6million immediately
to your private account.The money has been here in

our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming to claim it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased
customer (the account owner) who died a long with his

supposed NEXT OF KIN since 16th October 2005. The Banking laws here
does not allow such money to stay more than 12 years,

because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as
unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest i will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

You can call me with my privet phone number +22656134778 for further details

Best Regards,

Mr Mohamed ouedrago

  Last update: 2017-09-29 23:11    [W:0.052 / U:0.284 seconds]