SubjectRe: RFC: Revert move default dialect from CIFS to to SMB3
Yes - updating the parsing slightly and printks as suggested makes sense

Some additional warning messages in the userspace helper (adding Jeff
Layton), mount.cifs can also help.

I also have an experimental set of patches to allow multi-dialect
negotiation with at least three of the acceptable dialects
(smb2.1/smb3/smb3.02) which will help, but complicate secure dialect
validation ("validate negotiate") but that will have to wait till next
release.

--
Thanks,

Steve

  Last update: 2017-09-01 02:31    [W:0.134 / U:0.144 seconds]